Welcome to Fashion my legs the blog.

07:32:00



Hi all and welcome to the Fashion my legs blog

We are finally back up on line after much changing, reformatting and trying new ideas . I hope you like the new look.

I started this blog as a admin of the fashon my legs Flikr group (See link) and i wanted to do something a bit different.

Its kind of a bit of a resource for legwear and related topics and i hope you will find it usefull.

I love fashion, I love the colours and most of all the creativity.

This is probably the reason why i have such an interest in legwear. I really believe that an interesting pair of tights or brightly coloured socks can change and make or break an outfit. I very rarely wear pants or trousers, only if practicality is needed say cleaning the house or cutting the grass. I just prefer skirts or dresses. I like the floaty feel. I love my femininity and i like pink!

Feel free to comment and contact me if you wish.


You Might Also Like

0 comments