Blogger interview - Your the the rag to my doll

02:59:00


How do you get your inspiration for the outfits you wear ?

Most of my inspiration comes from the magazines Lula, Material Girl andDealer. I love very feminine and girly looks with both pales and bright colours. These magazines provide photo shoots which I just want to be apart of. Also designers like Luella, Marc Jacobs and Miu Miu are all very inspirational for me.

What blogs and websites do you follow and why ?
I have a long list of favourite blogs, but for me nothing can beat TheCherry Blossom Girl, every single post she makes is perfect andbeautiful with such inspirational style. Other favourites include TheBlonde Salad. Le Blog de Betty and Constance-Victoria.

DSC_0216

DSC_0078 (1)

DSC_0094

Would you describe yourself as a trendsetter or fashion follower ?
I would have to say fashion follower, Im slightly nervous about certaintrends when they start developing and having such a particular stylelimits me slightly in wearing and styling new and emerging trends.

Does the hosiery you wear dictate the clothes,outfit you wear ?





Not everyday, but for example it has today. I am dictated by my hosieryprobably 2 times a week when I want to add some sparkle to my look.

What is in your hosiery drawer or closet ? 
Everything is in my hosiery draw from mis matched socks to clear
tights, black tights, lacey tights and floral tights. To be honest, I
actually have 2 drawers!

DSC_0366

DSC_0346

DSC_0426

What was the last item of hosiery you brought, how much you spent etc ?
I actually purchased a pair of knee high socks yesterday, they are a
fawn colour with cute little white hearts on them. I spent only £4.00
on them from a Topshop sale - Bargain!

DSC_0038

DSC_0160

Blog image

Do you physically like the feel of tights and touch ? 

Over the past year, I've discarded all my denim and any trousers and now constantly live in tights and sometimes leggings. This makes me feel more girly.











yourtheragtomydoll.blogspot.co.uk


You Might Also Like

0 comments