Featured blogger- Fashion teapot

03:03:00

SL374891

SL374890




How do you get your inspiration for the outfits you wear ?
I am mainly inspired by other bloggers, but other than that I tend to find everything inspirational. Just looking down my local highstreet; scanning through lookbook.nu; looking at nature; and researching different decades; all give me ideas for what to wear.
Who has had the biggest fashon influence on your outfits ?
Other bloggers and my peers because I don't want to be a clone of everyone else my age.
What blogs and websites do you follow and why ? 
I follow quite a few; The Clothes Horse and Dressed up like a lady; for their amazing outfits and posts. The Bunny On The Moon, jazzabelle's diary, MOSS LANE and Tweet; for their fantastic posts. And a lot more, but there's too many to name.

SL374659

Would you describe yourself as a trendsetter or fashion follower ?
Although I don't often follow trends, I would probally say I am a fashion follower. That is because I am definatly not a trendsetter, most of what I wear I get inspired of other people and put my own spin on it, they are the true trendsetters.

How would you describe your style ? 
I am not really sure; it tends to change all the time. I like to wear colours but also like to be unique with what I wear. However I wish i had more confidence with my style because then I would be able to wear more mad clothes.

SL374695

SL374684

Does the hosiery you wear dictate the clothes,outfit you wear ?
If they are coloured or patterned yes, but sometimes I just wear them to keep me warm. 

What is in your hosiery drawer or closet ?
All my hosiery is all stuffed inside a draw along with my shorts, it's all a big mess and I really need to clear it out. I have about 6 simple bright coloured tights, a lot of black ones, a few pairs with random holey patterns and an awful amount of kneehigh socks.

How do you choose your hosiery ? 
Well first I look at price, then out how comfy they feel and then decide if I will ever actually wear them. At the moment I am trying to choose whether or not, to buy some tights from the Jack Wills online outlet; the problem with buying tights online is you don't know what they feel like.

Where do you shop for hoseiry ? 
I like to shop at Primark for cheap, colourful ones and Marks and Spencers for wooly holey ones.

SL374960

SL374954

What was the last item of hosiery you brought, how much you spent etc ?
I last bought some polka dot tights from Marks and Spencers for £6.

Do you prefer sheer or opaque tights,stockings or holdups,socks or kneehighs,sheer toe or reinforced ? 
Definatly opaque; I don't wear stockings or holdups; that's a hard one but would have to be kneehighs; and I don't have a preferance between steer toe and reinforced.
Do you ever wear 10 denier tights or sheer hose if so how long do they last you ?
I don't think I have ever worn 10 denier tights or sheer tights, so I don't know.

How does wearing tights make you feel emotionally ? More feminine,better with girly outfits not thought about it ?
I've never really thought about it but I used to wear alot of wool tights as a young child and wearing wooly tights always reminds me of those great times; I think sometimes they make me act childish. They also make me feel more feminine and free.




SL374774

SL374748




Do you physically like the feel of tights and touch ?  Do your legs ache less, prefer than pants ? not thought about it ?
I find tights really comfy; proberly more comfy than jeans and becuase of that I wear them a lot.

When do you wear hosiery,daily-once a week etc ?
It really depends because some weeks I wear them daily but other weeks I wear them about once. But one thing I am sure of is when it is Summer I am really going to miss them.




What is your hosiery staple ? 
Proberly plain black ones, as I can wear them to school and they go with almost everything.
What are your style tips for wearing tights ?
Tights don't have to be worn by themselves you can pair them with other tights; making your oufit more interesting and keeping you warmer.

How do you put on tights ?
I sit on my bed and do one leg at a time.

Do you keep a spare pair of tights in your bag ?
Not at the moment, but that is a genius idea as I usual carry big bags and spare tights would come in useful all the time.







The best and worst things about hosiery, Love-hate ?
The best thing about tights would have to be the fact that they are so versitile, easy to wear and brighten up any outfit. However the worst thing would have to be when you get a hole in them because they are so delicate.


Do you recycle your tights ?
No, although once I made a rats tail from an old pair of sheer tights for my brothers fancy dress outfit.



You Might Also Like

0 comments