Blogger interview Vilette

05:31:00


How do you get your inspiration for the outfits you wear ?
Mainly I get my inspiration from fashion blogs I'm browsing daily, fashion magazines and from people meeting on the street.

What blogs and websites do you follow and why ? 
My favourite fashion blogger is Andy Torres form Style Scrapbook and I'm following her since 2009. This chic is really stylish and inspiring. And I really wouldn't mind sharing closet with her = )  Apart from that I'm following a lot of polish and foreign blogs, for example Le blog de Betty, Street dressed or Sana's Land of Illusion.



How would you describe your style ? 
I think I don't have a specific style. I like to play with fashion and try new trends, colours, patterns and shapes in order to find a piece which completely suits me and my character. But definitely I like when my outfits are feminine with a pinch of rocknroll.

How do you choose your hosiery ? 
I think I don't have any particular key. I just bought hosiery in colours and patterns I want to have at the moment.

What was the last item of hosiery you brought, how much you spent etc ?
It was black dotted tights, because I ripped off my old pair. I really love this pattern = ) I've spent less than 6 $.

Do you prefer sheer or opaque tights, stockings or holdups, socks or knee highs, sheer toe or reinforced ? 
I definitely prefer opaque tights and knee highs. Sheer toe tights I'm wearing only with peep toe shoes, in other cases I prefer reinforced.



Do you ever wear 10 denier tights or sheer hose if so how long do they last you ?
I wear at least 20 DEN tights and they last pretty long. I don't wear 10 DEN tights, and I really hate sheer nude tights.

How does wearing tights make you feel emotionally ? More feminine, better with girly outfits not thought about it ?
 I love wearing dresses and skirts, so tights are good supplement to these. They can emphasise femininity and make outfit more interesting.



When do you wear hosiery, daily-once a week etc ?
I think I could wear hosiery all year round, except summer of course = ) There was time I wore tights daily 3 months in a row = ) But now its more or less 5 times a week.
What is your hosiery staple ? 
Definitely black opaque at least 40 DEN tights in fall and winter and sheer black 20 DEN tights in spring.



Do you keep a spare pair of tights in your bag ?
I do keep a spare pair in my bag only when I'm going on a wedding or some important party. In everyday use I forget about it.



You Might Also Like

0 comments