Tights DIM: NIGHT & DAY

06:23:00




So, what is the strong point of these 2 looks? The tights certainly, or how to twister a look with shades rather dull with an accessory! I have always been a fan of tights and stockings (voyeurs, go your way!) Since I love wearing dresses or shorts in winter. If I could choose, I would prefer almost autumn in the summer just to be able to wear tights ... A leg is so much prettier in a nice tights, and it is not the gentlemen who will contradict me!


It is with pleasure that I agreed to test and tell you about the new collection Mod tights of Sun ! Among the products sent by the brand, I chose to present them in two silhouettes around one and the same dress: a rather day silhouette with a very funky pea gradient tights, and a rather evening outfit , glamor, with the lurex seam tights Mod de Dim.


I will present you soon other hot and colorful tights that I selected, but today, I wanted to test the most glamorous models!





My sweetheart ! I have always been very fond of satin tights, and this one is very original. To wear with rather short dresses (to take advantage of the gradient since it is the strong point of this tights), it is at the same time delicate by the delicacy of its drawing and robust (and it is a girl with two left legs whoever says it to you, I rarely manage to keep an intact tights for more than half a day, and there is no need for spinning).

The length is impeccable, it is long for my 1.74 m (I took the size 3/4) and the high and elastic waist wraps well the belly and hips without shearing in two. Nothing wrong with the level of comfort.







So this one I'll keep it warm for my gala evening! I think there is nothing more feminine than the famous Cuban tights, which is recognizable by the line that emphasizes the leg of the heel until the birth of the buttocks. It is modernized by a scintillating lurex thread.

And ladies, this model as pretty as it is, asked me the intervention of an assistant, who was happy to position the line correctly (for the quality of photos, naturally! ^^). Joking aside, this model is very pretty, and after a careful implementation, it has not twisted the day. It will be perfect for parties. For comfort, it is designed on the same model as the previous, good length and comfort thanks to the wide elasticated waist that does not crush the belly.

Of course, all these two models must be treated with lovecare! We avoid to mistreat them in his washing machine and we will rather privilege a washing by hand!

A little lower, you will find the other models that I like a lot, the Mod pantyhose of Dim openwork mesh 93D, the Mod pantyhose of Dim chevrons graphics and finally the sticky Mod of Dim Plumetis colored 42D. To find quickly on my blog!

And you, pantyhose, do you like them rather fashionable (very colorful, or graphic), or rather glamorous accessory (black, fine, or satin)?





You Might Also Like

0 comments