Polka

01:53:00



I wore something easy and breezy last Thursday when i went out for dinner and drinks in Leamington.  We had a great time with really good food at Oriental Star (the crispy beef was to die for) and dessert afterwards!


Dress - Spitalfields.  Top - Primark.  Sheer tights - H and M.
Shoes - New Look.  Ring - Diva.  Arm muscles - improving from exercise!







I'd never actually considered wearing polka dots over each other before, but I was so hungry for something different after 30 x 30 that I kind of just went for it.  Also, this blouse is satisfying my long held dream of owing something with a pussy bow on it!  (I know the name sounds rude but you're just going to have to deal with it.)




If my hair is looking rather well-behaved lately, it's because I have a little ammunition in my camp.  Traditionally, I am a massive frizzball.  I am the girl who went to see the Princess Diaries with her parents and then had her mother say "You look JUST like Anne Hathaway... before the makeover."

It's okay, I can kind of deal with that, but frizz has always been a massive problem so I decided to try the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Cream I found in Boots for about £5.  Obvs, they're not paying me to say this (I wish!) but it works quite well on my hair type which is a cross between wavy, frizzy and very slightly curly.

You Might Also Like

0 comments