Celebrity Tights Ariana Grande Style...

04:28:00

loading

Ariana Grande is a talented actor and singer. But her appearance is amazing too! Her style could go from simple yet glamorous to girly and chic! All we know, is that she knows how to work a glamorous style and she loves her tights and hosiery. Here are a few tips on how to look and dress like Ariana Grande.

loading

For hair, she has a medium- dark brown colour, however if you're going for her "Cat Valentine" looks she has it red for the show. She usually curls it. Also try some cute accessories and hair styles! She usually pulled it in a ponytail or half up half down. She loves bows, ribbons and scrunchies so if you're looking for Ariana inspired accessories stick with them.

Ariana Grande's casual style is glamorous. She wears Peplum Tops and more. Also buy some pullover sweatshirts with lettering on them. Cute skirts and Jeans. She loves Urban Outfitters and American Apparel. Sometimes Abercrombie. Make it your own style, but get influence from hers. She can be casual by simply wearing a pink top and skinny jeans, but she also has a totally different side to her fashion. Be creative! She loves floral and girly prints but for her casual look she's a big fan of baggy sweaters (she has been pictured wearing her "felinè" white jumper several times.

Ariana loves heels! She especially loves nude heels, but don't shy away from statement shoes. She also has a lot of ballet flats and don't forget to pair with the important sheer tights.

When Ariana wears dresses, they are very chic and beautiful. Usually they're short, between the buttocks and the knees.


Ariana Grande's makeup is very simple. She usually wears lots of black mascara or false lashes (usually single ones on the outer edges of her eyes for the flirty look and with mascara on top), some black or brown eyeliner, blush, eyeshadow, and either light pink lipstick or shiny gloss. Another look you could try is gold eyeshadow, though in her video she said she usually just uses the color of her tired eyes, black mascara, to Ari eyelashes are most important, and red lips. You don't want to look like a rainbow threw up on your face, though. Her foundation is RCMA. And her Bronzer is Hoola by Benefit. She is quite tan so maybe tanning lotion.

loading

Style Advice from Ariana Grande


My personal style is a mixture of like girly, throwback, like retro 50s pin-ups, floral like hippies, like anything feminine and like flirty. How much time do you have? I use a lot of Oribe, Sebastian, Bumble Mumble- what else- I use Moroccan oil sometimes. What I've discovered to be more helpful is the Oribe oil. I think that's actually even more effective than just regular Moroccan oil. No offense, Moroccan oil. When I'm having a- like a yucky day, I will just not wear makeup and, you know, I started this new thing last week where I don't wear makeup Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Saturday, Sunday 'cause I shoot on Thursdays and Fridays. Normally, I have to do press and, you know, radio tour and promos and stuff on the other days of the week, but if I don't, I just won't wear any makeup. I'll just throw on some mascara and call it a day because it's just so much better for your skin and I feel so much more comfortable that way. But I have a lot of makeup on right now. I have a good amount of makeup on right now and I feel like a little bit like there's a lot on my face. You know, I like feeling like there's less, but this is awesome too. If I have to get dressed in a hurry I wear something like this. What I love about what I'm wearing right now is that it's floral. I love florals. I love girly paddings. I love florals and it's comfy, it's short, it's flowy, it's bouncy. It moves. It's not too tight. It's not too constricting. It's very free and comfortable and girly. Audrey Hepburn. I would steal her wardrobe or I would go in. I would put it all on at once. I just love how girly she is and classic and feminine and sweet-looking and demure and lady-like she is. I love her so much. The best fashion advice I'd say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute and that's how you're gonna look your best 'cause when you feel your best, everybody else can feel it too.

loading

On Behind-The-Scenes Drama

“I worked with someone who told me they’d never like me. But for some reason, I just felt like I needed her approval. So I started changing myself to please her. It made me stop being social and friendly. I was so unhappy.”

loading




loading

On Staying True To Her [Hair] Roots

“I would never feel comfortable playing Cat with any other color hair than red, but I also feel most comfortable being myself with brown hair… I’m really nothing like my character—we’re both girly, but that’s about it. I’m very quiet; I don’t like to go out and party. So I get to be myself when I have brown hair and then I get to be Cat when I have red hair! It’s like aHannah Montana life.”


loading

loading

You Might Also Like

0 comments