Today I Wore... Run Resist Tights

01:12:00


Today I Wore... Run Resist Tights



As I said before my control top tights are an absolute must for January, so I decided to try out the Charnos Run Resist Control Tights for work. At 10 denier they are lovely and sheer, not to heavy and compliment my work wardrobe beautifully. The fact that they are also ladder resistent make them an absolute god send when rushing to get ready/the commute/running around the office. The durability for such a sheer finish makes these control pantyhose stand out from other hosiery essentials.

My colleagues loved them and liked the idea that as well as looking great, they double up as run resist hosiery andsmooth your thighs, bums and tums. With a cotton control top for comfort, special bonded stitching, to stop those pesky ladders, and a reinforced toe; Charnos have created the strongest sheer tights that we have ever worn! 

For those who prefer to wear stockings, the run resist wonders are also available from Essex'ee legs in gorgeous lace top stockings. 


The rest of my outfit...




The ladies at work have placed orders for their run resist hosiery, get clicking to get yours too!


You Might Also Like

1 comments