The Man Who Stole A Leopard

04:09:00




Somewhere in the depths of my laptop's drive were these pictures. I do not know what a miracle they did not find on the blog. But that today we have the weather corresponding to the outfit from the photos (a bit warm, a bit cold), I decided to throw them :)


When I was doing it, beige - black tone was not really mine (not counting my beloved panther). Today - I have to admit to you - I'm not as vivid anymore. I love gray, white, beige ... I love it. <3 Of course, I'm faithful to the colors - pastels, neons and all other tonalities.


I will not write about the set. In my opinion, it is very characteristic, for many I am certainly too brave, but I encourage you to play with fashion. Why treat her so seriously? Try to be inspired by photos of stylizations found on the web, you will certainly help a lot in choosing the elements :)






skirt / River Island; sweater, boots, handbag / Zara; rajstopy (similar) / E-marylin ; necklace, glasses, bracelet / Granashop here here and herein ; watch / Michael Kors
















Have a nice evening! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments