Hold you now, I've been away for a little while on a sort of "holiday"

01:38:00


I've been away for a little while on a sort of "holiday", doing a little travelling around the country and entertaining a guest who has come to visit from far, far away.



"Summer" has not yet made itself truly felt, but today it was warm enough to go out with bare legs (and crazy tap shorts) and sunglasses.  So, my best buddy and I went hand-in-hand, to walk together amongst the golden flowers and softly scented lavender, laughing and joking, teasing each other as we stepped carefully through the tall grass.



Fat bumblebees drowsed in the flowers and thistledown drifted through the air.  Such days are so few and far between for us right now that even an occasional draught couldn't dampen my spirits.



Sequinned tap shorts - Factory outlet.  Sweater - Factory outlet.  Bag - Vintage.
Ring - Present from Dhany.  Scarf - New Look.  Sunnies - Charles and Keith.
Bracelets - Claire's.  Clogs - Swedish Hasbeens for H&M.




It's not particularly warm or sunny here, or great weather for picnics or sightseeing outdoors.  Yet, I feel like there's not much more I could ask for right now, apart from giving thanks that you are here, and that if only for a little while, I have the chance to hold your hand.

You Might Also Like

0 comments