How to Wear Leggings01:51:00
Don't wear leggings that are too tight or too loose. Your leggings should be tight enough to snugly cover your legs, but not so tight that people can see every dimple in your legs. Make sure that they aren't so loose that they start to bunch over your legs, because that isn't very flattering either.
Leggings are not pants. While you can comfortably step out of the house wearing pants and a shirt, you cannot do the same with leggings. You won't look fully clothed, and will be revealing way too much, no matter how good you think you look.
Don't wear your leggings with the wrong shoes. Leggings look great with knee-high boots, sandals, flip-flops, or even low-cut boots. If you wear your leggings with heels or pumps, make sure that they match your shirt and that you don't look too trashy.
Make sure your leggings are long enough. You may have looked perfect in your perfect black leggings once upon a time, but after you've run them through the wash about a hundred times, you may notice that they rise a few inches above your ankles.
Don't confuse leggings with jeggings. Jeggings are jean leggings, which is a cross between pants and leggings. These tight, sleek pants can help spice up an ordinary outfit, and you can wear them like you could wear pants.
- Teens, leggings and a long top that covers your butt,a cute scarf, plus neutral colored boots are a great laid back outfit for school, just switch the scarf for some long necklaces for a night out.
- Make sure your shirt covers your butt, particularly if you are wearing leggings to work.
- Don't wear bright colored underwear even if you are wearing a long top . You are able to see it through your leggings if they are cotton.
- Make sure your favorite black leggings haven't faded to gray. If they have, just save them for housework and get a new pair.
- When you wear leggings, pull long cute socks over the pants with low cut boots. You can also wear some jeans, a jacket, and a scarf that matches your shoes.