Blogger interview - Amandine

04:56:00



How do you get your inspiration for the outfits you wear ?
 I get my inspiration for the outfits on Instagram and Pinterest. Sometimes in the street.

Who has had the biggest fashion influence on your outfits ?
 A lot of people, it girls or bloggers like Betty Autier, Kristina Bazan, Kendall Jener and my friends

What made you start posting to a fashion blog ?
 I don’t really know. I wanted to talk about fashion and beauty with everyone, like I do with my friends. I like writing about that.


What blogs and websites do you follow and why ?
 I follow LeblogdeBetty and Garance Doré ‘cause I love what they are and my friend Graffiti’s Diaries too.

Would you describe yourself as a trendsetter or fashion follower ?
 I don’t know. I wear what i want, I need « le coup de coeur », find THE pull or suit which is perfect for me. Sometimes trendsetter, sometimes fashion follower, but always with my own style.

How would you describe your style ? 
Street and refined.


Does the hosiery you wear dictate the clothes,outfit you wear ?
 No, but it’s the same style, or original.

What is in your hosiery drawer or closet ?
 So many things ! Everything what a women needs.

How do you choose your hosiery ? 
Favorite and resistant.


Where do you shop for hoseiry ?
 Calzedonia.

What was the last item of hosiery you brought, how much you spent etc ? A simple pair of black tights for 4 euros. 

When do you wear hosiery,daily-once a week etc ? I don’t know. Sometimes one day, or two, or three in the week. It depend about my mood, weather or events...


What is your hosiery staple ?
Microfiber i hate the veil.

What are your style tips for wearing tights ?
 Tights must be an accessorie or discreet or the main focus of the outfit.

Do you keep a spare pair of tights in your bag ?
 Never I hope only.


The best and worst things about hosiery, Love-hate ?
 I love the color and the style, i hate when they drop or file.

Do you recycle your tights if not how many pairs of tights do you throw away each month ?
 I don't recycle my tights. I think I threw away one pair of tights in two months. It was just a pair of black tights.

http://amandinelavigne.blogspot.fr/





You Might Also Like

0 comments