Coloured tights from welovecolours

05:22:00



So, taking the advice of Lisa from Fashionmylegs, I decided to order some tights online. Many bloggers that I follow have bought tights from We Love Colors, so I decided to get some myself. One of the great things about this company is that they make a wide variety of plus size tights that actually fit comfortably. This is in addition to the regular tights and leggings that they have. Most of the tights are solid colors, they have 51 colors, plus a few prints and fishnets etc. I ordered them on Monday and they were here by Wednesday. 
They are fairly high quality, I ordered two pairs of the more expensive tights at $15 and two pairs of the less expensive at $9. I think in the future I will stick with the $15 pairs even though they cost more, I have a feeling that they will be worth it in the long run. The $9 tights are fine too, but if you are serious about your tights I recommend the more expensive pair. I got royal blue, purple, red and yellow. I tend to wear a lot of jewel tones, so I stuck to the strong primary and secondary colors. 
I was so excited when they came that I had to stop studying and try them on right away! They are super bright and I couldn't be happier with them. I wore all black to show off the color. They are traffic stoppers, not for the faint of heart. Don't worry though, if you are less flamboyent they have plenty of more mellow colors, so check out the website if you are in the market for new tights for winter.









You Might Also Like

0 comments