The pointy flats trend

03:05:00



Today I'd like to share with you my personal favorite street style images of ladies wearing pointy flats with their everyday and evening appropriate looks. Really, flats are the only shoes what I can wear in my life. Why? They are comfy and I can walk miles wearing them. It doesn't mean I never wear heels, it's only because of pain what I have to handle every time as I walk in those high-heel pumps. If there is one thing in fashion I truly love, then it's pointed flats. Just think about comfort what these shoes give you. It's an ideal investment of your money. Think of buying some flats for yourself, they are sure to make you feel better, like me! :) If you don't know how to wear them, then I better show you some of the best ways to style them with your cool garments.
How about wearing Houndstooth flats? Try them on with ripped skinnies and statement white jacket.


Personally this might be one of my favorite looks. We see a lady wearing black sweater in white grid print dressed up with cropped, pleated black pants. The look is finished thanks to the white pointed toe flats:

Totally white look hasn't killed no body:

Keep it trendy with double denim trend. You can try on your favorite chambray shirt tucked in slim-fit jeans and paired with high-sole pointed toe flats:

Some ladies like it boyfriend inspired. We see a relaxed look that is both comfy and functional. Lady appears in a cool straw fedora, pinstripe button-down with cuffed up sleeves what is half-tucked in cool jeans and finished with comfy nude color flats. Looks comfy:

Make some fun by teaming dark blue crop-top with awesome looking striped skirt and cool white pointed toes:

Keep it sexy and sophisticated by wearing lovely semi-sheer ensemble embroidered with lace and your favorite pointy toes:

Go sweet and cute with a dress. Try it on with ankle-cuff pointed-toe flats:

Keep it simple and polished thanks to cowboy hat, pale fuchsia sweater, skinnies and leopard print pointed-toes:


Another boyish look that consists of black-white sweatshirt styled with a pair of boyfriend jeans and a pair of sophisticated flats.
Keep it bright and sophisticated by wearing a monochrome look, like this knitted pullover, flared skirt, matching color handbag and eye-catching silvery pointed-toes:




You Might Also Like

0 comments