Reviews: M&s 20 Denier Sheer Gloss Tights 3 Pair Pack & M&S 10 denier matt tights 5 pair pack

08:36:00





For legs that feel fantastic, these sheer tights complete any outfit.

Composition

100% polyamide 
Care instructions

Hand wash 


Excellent tights, fab price


These tights are a brilliant buy! They are very slightly om the big side, I have small but I hate things that dig in anyway.

They are soft, matte and in the colour illusion, almost as good as the invisible tights at a mere fraction of the price!

Highly recommend! I've had no problems with laddering etc. I'll be reordering definitely.

Disappointed :(

I wear tights everyday for work. I usually buy the more expensive tights from M&S but thought as its the summer and i use them a lot as i am not wearing thicker winter tights i thought i would try these. what a disappointment i have gone through a pair a day and they have either laddered almost instantly or have split at the seams at the top. I understand for the cost i wasn't expecting miracles but i would at least expect to get a full day out of them without having them ruined half way through with ladders and holes.

Perfect!!

Have been buying tights with lycra thinking they should be a better fit, however, can't stop them creasing badly at back of knee so decided to do a Google search for some tights with good reviews and found these. So good I have just ordered 3 more packs!! Lovely and soft, very comfortable,stay up perfectly and no creasing! I am 5'6", size 10 - 12 and the medium is perfect. Really good value for money too.

10 Denier Essential Matt Tights 5 Pair Pack

I always buy these fabulous tights, they are great value for money and look stunning.I have had many compliments about them, as they look so good.I wear them to my ballroom dancing classes, and for everyday wear too.They are flattering, make my legs look slimmer, stay up without falling down and are very comfortable to wear.I am very short, so getting tights which are the right length can be a problem, but these are a perfect fit.I highly recommend them. And get very upset when stocks run out (they are so popular I can't always find them).Please keep selling them, they are a great product.

A Spring essential

These tights are really good value and the colour is perfect for Spring clothes. I don't like shiny tights and these are sheer without being shiny and they make your legs look lightly tanned.

They are the perfect trans-seasonal tights !

M @S 10 Den. Essential Tights


I have used these tights for many years. They have gone up in price considerably since I started using them but are still value for money. I have never found better fitting tight anywhere.









M&s 20 Denier Sheer Gloss Tights 3 Pair Pack 
Plain body with micromesh band 
Run resist reinforced toe 
Made in the UK 
Added stretch 


20 Denier Sheer Gloss Tights 3 Pair Pack


These tights are comfortable and reasonably hard wearing, with a nice gloss shine to them. I found them to be true to size. All in all good everyday tights. Good value for money I would recommend them.

good tights for work

I have had these before but they are difficult to get hold of because always seem to be out of stock in the store, they are ideal for work because they are a bit tougher than 15 denier but smart with the gloss.

Sheer gloss tights 20 denier 3 pack


I work in retail and as you can probably imagine we ladder tights a lot. These are much better quality, look and finish I get more wear out of these too over the ladder resistant tights. They are slightly more cost and less quantity but it's worth the differance.I just wish they were in stock in my size more it just shows how popular they are!!

20 Denier Tights


I find these tights very good, when I can get hold of them! Not sure what problems M&S have in getting these tights in Nearly Black. This is approximately the third time I have had to order them on line and even then it has taken quite some time for the colour and size I want to be in stock. To me this should not be so difficult, as surely this is a staple colour? So when they are available I purchase 6 boxes at a time.

I wouldn't consider anything else


These tights are the best tights available. Unlike their competitors, these tights last for months and don't diminish in the washing machine. They are comfortable, flattering, and you don't feel like you might put a fingernail through a leg! Great value and a quality product. I would think of going anywhere else for my work tights. I LOVE THEM!

Still not sure about the colour


I've worn these for years in the summer and I really like them although I'm not sure about the limited range of colours. Natural tan is not quite as bad as American Tan but I would prefer Illusion. Also as they last a bit longer they tend to get washed more, with the result that the tan seems to have disappeared giving a 'laying out' colour, not a good look although I can decorate in them without worrying about spoiling them. Apart from the colour they are fine.

Still best value for money on high street


Been buying natural tan for years. Perfect to wear in spring and autumn. Comfortable and keep their shape.Length is good for taller people (I'm 5ft 9).I haven't found better on the high street for this price.TIP - prolong their life by washing them in a zip up laundry bag so they don't ladder in the spin cycle.

You Might Also Like

0 comments