The return of the Gambettes Box!

10:21:00



Yes I know, I said I already had enough tights compared to my amount of dresses, but I still cracked. I re-subscribed to the Gambettes Box for the third time. At the same time, in October, I received a nice little email that told me that, if I re-subscribe within 48 hours, I would slip 90 € additional gifts in fashion accessories and beauty products in the November box , December and January. So if you take me by the feelings, necessarily ...


My subscription started with the box of October, in collaboration with the lingerie brand Girls in Paris. (It's been months that I refrain from ordering the triangle " Charlie " on their site ... Would it be a subliminal message? ^^). Obviously, no sexy panties, but the delicate fishnet and glitter finesse to dress our legs.


Sexy legs - Fishnet tights navy blue 20D

A pair of discreet and feminine fishnet tights. I like it a lot, but the 20D veil is already too light for cold mornings! Too bad, I would love to take them out for spring;)


Hot toes -
Surprise Spree Weapons: The second pair of tights was swapped for a pair of socks. But not just any, no, these are navy socks with glitter ! They are really trooop pretty, I think it's definitely the pair that I missed ♥ ︎


November ❥ Scottish plaids are brought out for a tea time in a winter garden. Welcome to the English countryside. Exceptionally, we will take the British accent to put on our rain boots and stroll in the forest with our wildest tights.

December ❥ Between the disappointments of the black and the glitter of parties, we reserve you very black swan tights. Chic, refined, end of year requires. And confess, it would be difficult to do without it.



You Might Also Like

0 comments