George 20 Denier Ladder Resist Tights

03:21:00




George 5 Pack 20 Denier Ladder Resist Tights


Keep your legs looking great and prevent ladders in these ladder resist tights from our George range, these tights contain skin conditioning Aloe Vera to ensure your legs stay moisturised. 


• 20 denier appearance

• Reinforced body and toe
Fabric composition: 100% Polyamide

Reviews:

I needed to replace all of my tights, so I bought a pack of these. The material is soft and not itchy, and they look very nice on - however be careful about your leg lengths. I am 5'2 and the size I bought was too short for me!



I am over the moon with the products, good price , good quality. Would recommend to anyone



Purchased for daughters dance show. Perfect, durable and good fit Excellent value for money



These tights do not ladder when a hole appears which is excellent, my only concern is that I am 5ft tall and need large fitting tights, unfortunately the manufacturer feels it is necessary to make them long legged, so I felt like Nora Batty in them.



A few years ago I stopped buying Asda tights when they changed the product; as the fit and quality was appalling. Unfortunately, the replacements I'd found recently went the same way. In desperation, I had to buy them again from Asda and they've made great improvements. Sizing is great and quality is comfortable and soft. Natural shade is just that; perfect! If Asda don't change them again, I'll keep buying them


They do not ladder but there is not any give on the tummy. The colour is cold tea so some warmer shade would be better. I was desperate for tights so I kept them


Only worn one pair so far, although I did nick a hole in them, it didn't leave a ladder all the way up my leg. So they do exactly what it says on the box! was quite impressed as they a very good value for money.


Bought these tights for the days when it's slightly too chilly to go out bare legged but don't want to spend all day at work in hot opaques. Generally not being a "nude" tights wearer I was pleasantly surprised how nice they look especially at such a reasonable price, liked the "barely there" natural shade and not shiny like some tights.



You Might Also Like

0 comments