Winter style sandraespina.com

03:07:00









New Year’s Eve dress 2016


My search for a New Year’s dress all started in the shopping mall Centro in Oberhausen. A big indoor shopping mall with a ground floor and first floor and is ideal if you want to go shopping for a day, because it’s literally shop till you drop! In front of the shopping mall is an awesome Christmas market with several stands. We took a look there of course and had authentic bread with sausage and sauerkraut HMMNNNN…
The shopping mall Centro belongs to the biggest ones of entire Europe and has more than 220 stores with a food court where you can try diverse cuisines. During shopping I saw a beautiful dark blue dress with light blue glitters on it at Zara. I saw it hanging and I was immediately sold! Besides that, the dress was also discounted from €30,- to €18,-! The decision was quickly made for me! This is the New Year’s Eve party dress for 2016!


You Might Also Like

0 comments