Street style legwear looks www.glitterandtechno.com

04:10:00







These days fishnet tights are celebrating their big comeback and finally they are also a key-piece of my closet!

Berlin being super cold at the moment, my best friend and I decided that the photoshoot should best take place in our cozy flat.

To make the fishnet tights really stand out I did not combine any accessories and only wore a pretty glitter bodysuit. What only works as a complete outfit at home here, can be easily transformed into a perfectly wearable grunge look by adding a black tulle skirt and heavy boots.

That’s almost the best thing about fishnet tights: they go with various looks! No matter if you want to pull off a casual street style and wear them with ripped jeans or with a dress to create a sexy party look – if styled right they can be worn at almost any occasion!

Tights: Even&Odd / Bodysuit: H&M

Photos by my Bestie Alex <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments