Winter style www.gumbootglam.com

03:20:00









Outfit Details:


It might not be quite Fall yet, but the weather has definitely gotten much, much cooler, which means that it's time to break out the tights. Because I really love dresses and skirts tights are an absolute must have for my Fall/Winter wardrobe. I absolutely adore the softness, and also the durability of these amazing tights, I also love the way they make my legs look. Another fabulous feature of these tights is their waistband, which not only does not cut into you at all, but it also stays place all day long. Today I paired them with a fun little mini skirt, and another fav from Wolford, this great long sleeve top, which looks super chic with jeans and a pair of heels too, its also the very softest top I've ever owned! Thank you so much to Wolford and Cirqle for sponsoring this post.




You Might Also Like

0 comments