Winter style www.peexo.co.uk

02:49:00






Despite currently living in jumpers and jeans, for the sake of avoiding being too repetitive with my outfits I decided to give the jeans a break (albeit not for long I imagine) and pop on my favourite skirt of the winter. I'm genuinely surprised by how much I've worn this vinyl skirt as I didn't think the vinyl trend was for me. Believe it or not, I wasn't actually sure about whether I'd get much, if any, wear out of it but it just works with everything I own!

I've paired this skirt with both simple roll neck tops and thick knit jumpers like this one for a casual approach and love the way it comes together - there's something about it that is so effortlessly stylish. By default I would associate a vinyl skirt with dressing up and going out but I haven't even tried styling it for a night out and am rather enjoying dressing down this statement piece.




You Might Also Like

0 comments