Let Me Hold You

04:06:00




Hey loved ones :)

How are your first days after holidays? The weather is still great, so do not feel the approaching autumn. Unfortunately, I caught some awful cold. I already have all the scar of my handkerchiefs, bleh. I hope that you have not been sick yet;)

I would like to present to you the stylization that I prepared for the September party. Of course, the hairstyle and makeup will be more polished, but the rest will remain unchanged. As the dress is black (my favorite last time), I got a little crazy about the additions;) I feel a bit like Alexis from the Dynasty: P


And goodnight kisses;)


dress / sheinside.com ; pÅ‚aszcz, szpilki / zara; necklace / vezzi.pl ; clutch / glitter; rajstopy / e-marilyn.pl ; watch, gold bracelet, glasses / granashop.pl here, here and here ; Rings / h & m

Have a nice evening :)

vividedith.blogspot.co.uk


You Might Also Like

0 comments