LBD with Unexpected Details

05:42:00













Today’s post is about the unexpected details with a little black dress (LBD). I could have kept this evening look simple but I couldn’t help myself so I added some surprises. With it being winter, it was a no-brainer to add hosiery to my look. The white dots on my tights deliver a whimsical twist to this familiar little black dress. I love that it makes a big statement against the solid dress color. I also decided to wear open toe strappy heels in metallic silver to showcase the dots hose all the way down to my little piggies. There once was a time that exposing your hosiery at the feet/toe area was a fashion faux pas, but now this is a styling technique embraced by some, but not all. What do you think of it?



You Might Also Like

0 comments