SJP and the blue tights

02:20:00


She's known for her quirky dress sense and impeccable style so it should come as no surprise that Sarah Jessica Parker has started dressing her twins to match her outfits.
The fashion conscious actress opted for a pair of bright coloured tights when she stepped out of her New York apartment on Tuesday.
And the Sex and the City star dressed her daughters, Marion and Tabitha, in the same fun colour by decking them in matching blue rain coats.

Looking on the bright side: Sarah Jessica Parker wore blue tights with her otherwise demure outfit as she left her New York apartment this morning
Looking on the bright side: Sarah Jessica Parker wore blue tights with her otherwise demure outfit as she left her New York apartment earlier this week
Accessorising like mummy: Tabitha, left, and Marion both had koala bear bags for their outing


The tights were a bold new look for the 46-year-old, who said earlier this week that she tries to 'dress appropriately' for her age now that she's in her mid-forties.


    Sarah Jessica opted to try out the trend by brightening up an otherwise demure outfit as she headed off to promote her upcoming film, New Year's Eve on Live with Kelly.

    Impossibly cute: SJP's twins Marrion and Tabitha looked adorable in their matching raincoats

    .
    Busy schedule: The mother of three is currently promoting her upcoming film, New Year's Eve
    Busy schedule: The mother of three is currently promoting her upcoming film, New Year's Eve


    The star recently spoke about her evolving fashion style.
    She said: 'I try to dress appropriately for my age and I'm a realist about what I look like. But if those physical things were my insecurities I'd be thrilled. What wonderful problems.
    'My insecurities are more substantial than that. I worry first and foremost about my children and their health. 
    'My husband, and his. I worry about what work opportunities will come up. My own creative satisfaction. How will I pursue things and will the work be good?'




    You Might Also Like

    0 comments