07:11:00


Lets talk about tights.

Recently, I became OBSESSED with wearing sheer tights with shorts and skirts. They really make a boring pair of shorts and t-shirt pop. Also, tights are very comfortable to wear; they are really "breezy". The only downside with tights are that they rip pretty easily so it is important to be somewhat careful while wearing tights.

One thing I absolutely despise about school is the dress code. Every pair of shorts are too short. My schools dress code is three inches above the knee. Those are not even shorts then! I found that wearing tights under shorts are somewhat acceptable because you technically are covering your legs. Plus, sheer tights do make your legs darker so it looks like you have long pants on, even though you really are just wearing tights and shorts.

I really do believe that wearing shorts/ skirts with tights are really cute and stylish. Here are some outfits I quickly put together:

loading


loading


Pictures above: Anything goes with a dark denim pair of shorts and converse! :D

loading

This is a back shot of the outfit I am wearing. Floral shorts article coming very soon. Spoiler: Floral shorts FTW!

loading

 Shorts look great with a pair of heels. Also, heels make you look taller. Score.

loading

loading

loading


 Tights look good with shirts too! Above is a casual outfit I would wear to school.


So this basically wraps up how tights are definitely a must-have. Thank you for reading this post! Be sure to follow my blog and there will be more posts to come! Leave a comment with anything you have on your mind; as a rookie fashion stylist and amateur photographer, I am willing to take all kinds of constructive criticism. Thank you again!
 Jussy

You Might Also Like

0 comments