wwww.whatijustlove.com

08:42:00

I am very excited to show you some of the pics of the collaboration with Wolford. It is funny, but since we initiated the conversation, wherever I was going I was just finding Wolford shops (in every cute corner in Paris, Madrid and here in Dubai Mall).
I always loved stockings and here I am using them for the office specially. Lets face it, Dubai is right now hot and humid, so stockings might not seem the perfect match, but in my office – where I spend soooo many hours of my day- it is freezing cold.. no matter if it is summer or winter. Lets just say we -females and males- have a fight over the A/C control and they always win. The tights are great and solve my problem and if you, like me, like them thin, then you can use them everywhere indoor and outdoors.
The selected tights were black with  10 den and back seam .. the devil is in the details, and this one model is just sexy and at the same time is a total classic. They are super soft and very resilient.  I styled it in two ways.. one in a naughty way with my hubby’s shirt, a mini skirt and the other with a LBD from New Look that I like a lot and I constantly mix with jackets in white or black. The shoes are from Pierre Cardin and are the typical lady Oxford shoes with pretty black and caviar bead accents. I could have also used heels but I found this look easier and so comfy I could run a marathon with.
Wolford has more than just tights. If you check on its website or visit one of its shops, you will find it has also swimsuits, bodies and pretty lingerie. They also have a ready to wear section with nice dresses, skirts and tops and another section called “Shape and Support” ( to keep things in place!). I also discovered that they also have an accessories line with belts, scarves and some stockings gloves that look amazing.
Ok, lets go for the pics.
I hope you like them!

Leli







You Might Also Like

0 comments