M&S Secret Slimming™ Stripe Bodyshaper Tights & M&S Superfine Fishnet Tights 1 Pair Pack

08:15:00




Dress your legs in the latest looks and update your wardrobe in one easy step.
  • Control: No tummy control

    • Added stretch
    • Composition
  • 84% cotton, 15% polyamide and 1% elastane lycra
  • Care instructions
  • Machine washable, tumble dry
You can't go wrong with M&S tights
They are a fab fit and as expected from M&S the quality is excellent. They look and feel great

.Hurrah, the bordello tights are back!
I don't know why these tights make me think of Parisian can can dancers, but they do. I'm a size 14 and 5'2" and the medium fit perfectly. They're a little bit naughty and I love them!

Perfect to wear with my new black shoes
These tights are exactly what I wanted to go with a new pair of black heeled shoes. They fit well though I think I should have bought medium rather than large for their slimming qualities (I usually wear a 14/16 in clothes)

Tights
Really nice on & loads of length .....very pleased .

Superfine Fishnet Tights 1 Pair Pack




  • Composition
  • 77% polyamide, 22% elastane and 1% cotton
  • Care instructions
  • Hand wash
Found some at last!!
At last, I have found a stockist for micro fishnets!! Have been searching for ages. They are really comfy to wear and are a lovely length for me,most tights aren't long enough. Would love it if you would make them in a chocolate brown too. Thanks m&s.

Nice idea
Flesh coloured fishnets...I thought they might be a bit "granny" but they really aren't. I would prefer patterned flesh toned tights but these will certainly do until someone comes to their senses and recommissions the floral nude tights or, even better, the fake tattoo nude tights you sold a couple of years ago. Not cheap...but of course they won't ladder!

Delighted you are stocking these (no pun intended)
I LOVE nude colour micronets and they have been so hard to find anywhere over the last year. Have had to buy them over the internet and can never find the same stockist twice. Please keep them in stock for ages.
These fit beautifully, and are a good colour for me (but might be too pale for some) My only complaint is I've gone through the big toe on first wearing - there's almost no reinforcement in the toe and I'd love there to be more.
Practically (almost) perfect.





You Might Also Like

0 comments