M&S collection 40 Denier Supersoft Opaque Tights review

07:52:00


These opaque tights are a wardrobe essential. Made using 40 Denier, they are light enough to act as a layering piece during the warmer weather,with added stretch.

Available in six colours

Sizes- Small to Xtra large
Composition
  • 93% polyamide, 7% elastane
  • Care instructions
  • Machine washable

Reviews:

Excellent!!
Very pleased. They are soft, smooth, silky and haven't snagged at all after some hard wearing. They fit, feel and wash well.

Wardrobe Must-Have Tights.
These opaque tights are a wardrobe must-have. They are silky to feel, very comfortable, the perfect amount of stretch and an absolute bargain when it comes to the price - what's not to love?! They wash well and last for ages!

Opaques don't get any better
i dread to think how much I have spent over the years on trying to find the ideal pair of opaque tights. More often than not they have been too short in the leg, too short in the body, they have gone baggy at the knees or ankles and sometimes the seams have opened up. These 40 denier opaque tights from M&S are a perfect leg and body length (sitting comfortably on my waist), and so far they don't appear to be baggy. They certainly are "Supersoft" and have just the right amount of sheen to give them a classy look with anything. They are cool enough to wear in warmer weather and definitely warm enough when it gets colder. They wash well and last but that still hasn't stopped me buying several packs at a time. They are definitely my favourite opaque tights to date and although I generally only wear them in black they also come in other lovely colours.

Love these!
Value for money and at least once I have these I dont need to keep on replacing them like other brands. Perfect for the change between seasons, esp winter into spring.

Excellent everyday work tights
I'm a curvy girl with a 34" inside leg and these tights are just the job.

Lovely soft tights in a range of colours!
 I was specifically after some burgundy and brown tights, so these seemed ideal. I didn't expect too much for the price (£4 for 3 pairs) but they are excellent tights. Very soft feel, not too thick (I don't like ultra opaque tights) and lovely colours.
I am 6ft tall and a size 12, and the large size is perfect. I would say they are very long - which is fine for a tall girl like me - but can see they might be too long for some.
Nice tights, but tear too easily!
 I love the soft feel, the fit and the look of these and was very pleased with my purchase. Unfortunately though, after just 2 wears, they are full of holes at toes and waistband. Very disappointing and not at all what I expected as I have other M&S opaque tights that I've had for years and still going strong (just looking a bit old now, hence buying new)
Supersoft and strong!
I had the misfortune to take a tumble on an uneven path. My knees were grazed but the tights did not hole or ladder! Amazing
Tights that stay up!
I struggle to find tights with a long enough panty to stay up effectively. These are perfect. I don't have to discreetly "hoick" them up as I go through the day. Delighted with this purchase.
Good Everyday Wear
 These tights are excellent value for money. I have them on today and feel lovely and warm on my legs but not restricted. They are a nice thickness and good density of colour. I'm very happy with these and will be buying again. I have bought them in all the colours to take me through the winter. Very happy customer!!

Nice tights
Decided to give these a go as it has been a while since I bought any opaques here due to my last purchase being a little too short in the leg. Thankfully, the large size now fits me with a little leg length to spare which manages to sort itself out after a short while. They stay up well and feel good. They could probably use a little more elastane/lycra, but that's just a personal preference as there was no signs of any bagging or sagging. The colour (navy) was good, although a little dark in artificial light to the extent that I probably won't be wearing black shoes to avoid looking like I dressed in the dark!

Good staple
I've had many tights and they haven't lasted long. These are simply robust, comfortable, they don't fall down (and you have to pull them back up when you think nobobdy is watching) and they're good value for money. They feel less plastic and sweaty than most other tights and are a good staple item to have for autumn and winter at a price you can't grumble at.

Best for school
My daughter wears these tights (green) to school and rates them superior to any others. They fit well and are very comfortable.

Buy Here:










You Might Also Like

0 comments