Blogger Interview: pantherstyle.blogspot.co.uk

05:42:00


How do you get your inspiration for the outfits you wear ?
From other fashion blogs, from various websites and of course from my mind :D 

Who has had the biggest fashion influence on your outfits ?
People from the world of fashion, film and music, for example: Lady Gaga, Macademian Girl, Joanna Przetakiewicz, Blair Waldorf (a character from television series), Anna Dello Russo, Miroslava Duma and many others


 What made you start a blog ?
Many years ago my friend then advised me to start a blog(I regret that I didn’t start that early, because it was the best time to set up a blog) finally four years ago I’ve started blog with writing and sharing my photos. I had to express myself :)


What blogs and websites do you follow and why ?
I follow blogs of Macademian Girl, Shiny Syl, Maffashion, Jemerced and Ams la la land. I really enjoy them and they inspire me.

Would you describe yourself as a trendsetter or fashion follower ?
I do not not imitate what is fashionable at the moment, I rather choose the current trends what creates my personal style.

How would you describe your style ?
Unconventional



Does the hosiery you wear dictate the clothes,outfit you wear ?
No, usually tights are in addition to the styling.

What is in your hosiery drawer or closet
Lots of pantyhose! :D

How do you choose your hosiery ?
I choose them at an angle of specific styling.

Where do you shop for hosiery ?
For example: Gatta, H&M, local shops




What was the last item of hosiery you brought, how much you spent etc ?
Last tights (black with gold thread) I got from my mother. I do not know how much they cost, she bought them for me :).


Do you prefer sheer or opaque tights,stockings or hold ups,socks or knee highs,sheer toe or reinforced ?
I don’t like to wear transparent pantyhose, because they can be easily damaged I like thicker 40 den 60 den, colour, openwork, in patterns.

Do you ever wear 10 denier tights or sheer hose if so how long do they last you ?

I wore even 8den! All the time had to check if they are OK, you have to be very careful not to incur so thin tights, they are so delicate.

When do you wear hosiery,daily-once a week etc ?
Currently rarely. Usually I wear pants.

What are your style tips for wearing tights ?
First of all, tights must match the dress, the nature of the person as well as age. In addition, coloured tights, patterned require neat, slim legs, because they can make you look thicker. And the idea is to distract attention from the shortcomings of our body.

How do you put on tights?
To skirt, dresses, shorts.



Do you keep a spare pair of tights in your bag ?
When put on thin pantyhose, I always have the second pair with me

The best and worst things about hosiery, Love-hate ?
Patterned and colourful tights add some character to the clothing, although I know that they are inelegant. I do not like the tights that can quickly be damaged, they are so delicate:)

Do you recycle your tights if not how many pairs of tights do you throw away each month ?
I throw away tights when I realise that are already damaged. I do not count them there are so many!

pantherstyle.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks to Agata for the interview.
If you would like to take the fashionmyleg interview and promote your blog you can contact me at Fashionmylegs@yahoo.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments