SWEDISH SUSTAINABLE STOCKINGS

03:20:00





OLIVIA PREMIUM TIGHTS IN BLACK- Swedish Sustainable Stockings*


Hey guys, these photos were taken back a few weeks ago when we stayed in the hippie style apartment that we found randomly on Airbnb. The flat was in the attic of the Milgi's Vegan and Vegetarian Restaurant. I think it belongs to one of the owners who started Milgi's, so you can see what inspired them that how that developed into creating a very relaxing restaurant space like Milgi's. These photos were taken in the morning of Day 2 visiting Cardiff, whilst my boyfriend was sleeping like a baby in this really extremely comfortable bed. I woke up early to get some blog content. How could I not? This place was like a dream for my bohemian self! 


I had a few products that I wanted to get some good photos for to send to the brands, and obviously get a few good shots of the samples and gifted items sent that month as well. 
One of the brands I loved in August was Swedish Sustainable Stocking company, based in Sweden, I recently found their products online from another Ethical Fashion Blogger. I knew that I had to start buying ethically now that I am aware of the consequences of fast fashion. I don't often buy brand new clothes anymore, and when I do they are bought off Depop or Charity Shops instead of straight from High Street Stores, because they are supporters of Fast Fashion and Slave Labour. 
My weakest points when transitioning to an Ethical wardrobe are finding Ethical or Sustainably made tights, socks and underwear. 


Swedish Stocking Company used recycled materials in the creation of their products. 
The Black Olivia Tights are made from 92% Recycled Polyamide and 8% Elastane.
The 60 Denier Tights are knitted using Nilit Eco care Recycled Yarn. They are also knitted in 3D and designed with a broader waistband for more comfortable and optimal fit. It comes with reinforcements in the toe area. I also asked for a size Small but I think I could have done with a Medium and altered between the two sizes at certain times of the month when I have a bit more PMS bloating e.t.c 


They also have a Recycling Page where you get 10% discount for contributing to this scheme. 


- You have to collect 3 or more pairs of old ripped stockings or tights, they accept any brand.
- Send them to their recycling centre


BIA HÄRDPLAST,
ATTN: SWEDISH STOCKINGS RECYCLING CLUB
ORRTOP 4, 73198
KÖPING
SWEDEN


PLEASE DON´T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO ENSURE YOU´LL GET YOUR DISCOUNT CODE!


- When they arrive they'll email you a discount code
- Shop Online! There's no limit to how many you can buy!


How fantastic is that?











You Might Also Like

0 comments